Corona virus is affecting us all on a daily basis now and coming for Raynor Massage or Craniosacral Therapy is no different. Here are things to consider or that we are doing to mitigate the risk of spreading the virus before or during your visit:
- Please if you are ill (temperature, cough, loss of taste/smell etc) call to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- If you have been away please consider the quarantine rules before booking an appointment.
- There is a risk to you coming for a treatment so please consider your level of anxiety around this.
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment, not before.
- Please use your knuckles to knock on the door (please do not use the letter box).
- You will be asked to wash/sanitise your hands on arrival.
- I will wear a visor during your treatment and please bring a mask to wear during your treatment.
- If you are likely to get cold during your treatment please bring a blanket or large towel with you.
- Please bring a bottle of water with you.
- I have taken training to understand virus transmission, prevention and the best hygiene practices.
- All sheets and towels are changed between clients (this has not changed).
- All surfaces are wiped down between clients and doors left open to ensure a good circulation of air.
- I wash my hands before and after treatments (this has not changed).
- I will cancel appointments if I feel unwell or have been in contact with others who are not well.
- NHS Test and Trace – your booking details will be used to contact you in the event this is required.
If you have any questions or concerns you would like to discuss please don’t hesitate to call or email.